WOW! just in the past week the number of listings on broker preview in South Orange County beach cities has doubled and is back to where it was two years ago. This is really good movement for the entire industry because it means activity for everyone in the business and activity will generate more activity. My advice to all struggling agents, forgo your vacation and make hay while the sun shines. People need personal attention and personal attention makes a major difference in market movement. In this age of computers and automation the personal touch is even more important. This business means accuracy and facts delivered in a timely manner. Computers can do that. What computers can not do is listen to emotional people at a economic storm in their life, either a good one or a not to good one and create solution choices to exactly fit their personalities and time in life situation.
Follow these tips when preparing your home for sale:
- Stage each living area to help potential buyers imagine living in that space.
- Keep all rooms clean, including children rooms.
- Remove clutter and extra furniture to help the space feel clean and larger.
Buying a home is an important life decision. Make sure you consider these important tips before you buy:
1. Look at your finances and decide how much you can afford.
2. Make sure to physical inspect the home and property for potential fixes and hazards.
3. Tour the neighborhood at different hours to get a feel for the local atmosphere.
4. If you have children now or might in the future, check out the local schools.
5. Check the location of the nearest shopping, such as grocery stores, restaurants, and other stores you already frequent.